We have a four-fold approach to developing our dynamic Club Communities: Academic, Community, Personal, & Family Development
Academic Development Through
- Academic Support
- Bi-weekly Progress Reports
Community Development Through
- Team Building
- Service to the School Community
- Service to the Local Community
Personal Development Through
- Goal-Setting Workshops
- School Emotional Learning
Family Development Through
- Family Potlucks
- Parent Focus Groups
- Parent Service Projects
Our tangible results from the past 10 years are as follows:
- 100% graduation rate of Seniors from High School
- more than 90% of our graduates attend 2 or 4 year colleges after graduation.
- 1500+ students and over 500 Volunteers have participated in our Annual 24 Hour Relay Challenge which promotes community building and healthy living.
- 200 potential first generation college students have attended our annual college tours to Southern California.
- 8 Ever Forward Club members have participated in life-changing outdoor education trips and mentoring opportunities, in partnership with Summer Search.
- 1 graduate from our 2008 club received the Governor’s Award.